Forst Industry Bag Filtration Element
|FOB Price:||US $13.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $13.5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SFF/P1000
- Medium Material: Synthetic Fiber
- Filter Bag Filter: Outside the Filter Type
- Usage: Dust Filter, Liquid Filter, Air Filter
- Filter Bag Sectional Shape: Round Bag
- Cartridge Installation: Flange Mounting
- Dimension(L*W*H): 160X145X1050mm
- Color: White/Black
- Install: Top/Bottom Loading
- Certification: ISO 9001, Aftl
- Brand Name: Forst Filter
- Specification: SFF/P1000
- HS Code: 842199900
- Material: Polyester
- Cartridge Filter: Non-Woven Polyester Fiber
- Type: Mesh Filter Bag
- Filtration Grade: HEPA Filter
- Filter Bag Environment: Room Temperature
- Name: Industry Bag Filtration Element
- Media: 100% Polyester
- Precision: 2 Micron
- Snap/Gasket: Available
- Warranty: One Years
- Trademark: FORST FILTER
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
Developed to replace traditional filter bags and cages, each pleated bag filter has a one-piece construction design which allows it to be used in new systems or as a simple retrofit in existing bag house equipment for improved system performance.
Pleated bag filters offer more filtration media than traditional felt bags increasing the filtration surface area and thus the filtration capacity. With up to 2-3 times the filter life over traditional 16 oz. polyester felt bags, pleated bag filters provide almost twice as much filtration area in existing equipment due to increased media in the pleat pack design.
This increased filter area causes the air-to-media ratio to decrease when the airflow stays the same, dramatically increasing filtration efficiency while operating at significantly lower differential pressures. Pleated bag filters are shorter than standard fabric bags which allows for larger drop out area and less opportunity for bag abrasion.
Many installation methods to meet all the working conditions, Available in a variety of configurations for top-load, bottom-load and oval styles with multiple filter media options including ePTFE (expanded polytetrafluoruethylene) and spunbond polyester.High temperature media and configurations also available.
(1) World famous brand filter media: 100% spun bond polyester Smooth surface of filters.
(2) Highest filter efficiency more than 99.99% Proper number of pleats, wide and rigid pleats Large Length-to-OD ratio.
(3) Offers excellent dust release Incorporate design according to requirements Various installation options available, easy to install and save time.
(4) Airtight gasket accessories available Applications in many temperatures conditions. filter media options:
Filter media options: Water and oil repellent treatment.
PTFE membrane treatment.
|Model||Filter area||Length||Cartridge (2mLength)||Media Weight||Air permeability||Media type|
|SFF-P1||2.3m2||1m||135ºC||270g/m2||7m3/m2/min @12mm WC||Spun bond polyester|
|SFF-P2||4.6m2||2m||135ºC||270g/m2||7m3/m2/min @12mm WC||Spun bond polyester|
|SFF-D1||2.3m2||1m||135ºC||270g/m2||7m3/m2/min @12mm WC||Antistatic Spun bond polyester|
|SFF-D2||4.6m2||2m||135ºC||270g/m2||7m3/m2/min @12mm WC||Antistatic Spun bond polyester|
|SFF-F1||2.3m2||1m||135ºC||270g/m2||7m3/m2/min @12mm WC||Spun bond polyester + PTFE|
|SFF-F2||4.6m2||2m||135ºC||270g/m2||7m3/m2/min @12mm WC||Spun bond polyester + PTFE|
|SFF-N1||2.3m2||1m||190ºC||500g/m2||7m3/m2/min @12mm WC||Nomex|