Forst Nordic Replacement Bag Filter Cartridges
|FOB Price:||US $13.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $13.5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SFF/P1000
- Medium Material: Synthetic Fiber
- Filter Bag Filter: Outside the Filter Type
- Usage: Dust Filter, Liquid Filter, Air Filter
- Filter Bag Sectional Shape: Round Bag
- Cartridge Installation: Flange Mounting
- Dimension(L*W*H): 160X145X1050mm
- Color: White/Black
- Install: Top/Bottom Loading
- Certification: ISO 9001, Aftl
- Brand Name: Forst Filter
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Material: Polyester
- Cartridge Filter: Non-Woven Polyester Fiber
- Type: Mesh Filter Bag
- Filtration Grade: HEPA Filter
- Filter Bag Environment: Room Temperature
- Name: Nordic Replacement Bag Filter Cartridges
- Media: 100% Polyester
- Precision: 2 Micron
- Snap/Gasket: Available
- Warranty: One Years
- Trademark: FORST FILTER
- Specification: SFF/P1000
- HS Code: 842199900
Developed to replace traditional filter bags and cages, each pleated bag filter has a one-piece construction design which allows it to be used in new systems or as a simple retrofit in existing bag house equipment for improved system performance.
Pleated bag filters offer more filtration media than traditional felt bags increasing the filtration surface area and thus the filtration capacity. With up to 2-3 times the filter life over traditional 16 oz. polyester felt bags, pleated bag filters provide almost twice as much filtration area in existing equipment due to increased media in the pleat pack design.
This increased filter area causes the air-to-media ratio to decrease when the airflow stays the same, dramatically increasing filtration efficiency while operating at significantly lower differential pressures. Pleated bag filters are shorter than standard fabric bags which allows for larger drop out area and less opportunity for bag abrasion.
Many installation methods to meet all the working conditions, Available in a variety of configurations for top-load, bottom-load and oval styles with multiple filter media options including ePTFE (expanded polytetrafluoruethylene) and spunbond polyester.High temperature media and configurations also available.
(1) World famous brand filter media: 100% spun bond polyester Smooth surface of filters.
(2) Highest filter efficiency more than 99.99% Proper number of pleats, wide and rigid pleats Large Length-to-OD ratio.
(3) Offers excellent dust release Incorporate design according to requirements Various installation options available, easy to install and save time.
(4) Airtight gasket accessories available Applications in many temperatures conditions. filter media options:
Filter media options: Water and oil repellent treatment.
PTFE membrane treatment.
|Model||Filter area||Length||Cartridge (2mLength)||Media Weight||Air permeability||Media type|
|SFF-P1||2.3m2||1m||135ºC||270g/m2||7m3/m2/min @12mm WC||Spun bond polyester|
|SFF-P2||4.6m2||2m||135ºC||270g/m2||7m3/m2/min @12mm WC||Spun bond polyester|
|SFF-D1||2.3m2||1m||135ºC||270g/m2||7m3/m2/min @12mm WC||Antistatic Spun bond polyester|
|SFF-D2||4.6m2||2m||135ºC||270g/m2||7m3/m2/min @12mm WC||Antistatic Spun bond polyester|
|SFF-F1||2.3m2||1m||135ºC||270g/m2||7m3/m2/min @12mm WC||Spun bond polyester + PTFE|
|SFF-F2||4.6m2||2m||135ºC||270g/m2||7m3/m2/min @12mm WC||Spun bond polyester + PTFE|
|SFF-N1||2.3m2||1m||190ºC||500g/m2||7m3/m2/min @12mm WC||Nomex|
Forst Filter is one of the largest Dust Collector System and Air Filter Cartridge Manufacturers at the east of China. We are located in Jiangsu province, where is a coastal area of China. Since the foundation, we have been combining our application experiences and providing the right solutions for customer air pollution control problems. Our company is ISO9000 certificated. For each piece of our product, we stick to state-of-the-art manufacturing.
We have a very good working team for customers. Our engineers and trained workers are our most valuable assets. Our engineers have been working with us for more than 10 years. We train every worker before they go to their positions.
We make all kinds of the cartridge filters, it Suitable for the filtration of fine dust type in gas turbines, compressors, shot blast, tobacco, pulverized coal ash and floating dust collection.
Any Further About Forst Nordic Replacement Bag Filter Cartridges, Please Contact Us At Any Time.